Tuesday 22 May 2012

Delectable Collectibles - tumblr magic

Delectable -Collectibles its a gorgeous tumblr I came across that I wanted to share. Full of saturated colours and high contrasts. I find it very inspiring.

I'm not a massive fan of tumblr as you tend to loose credit for things and it makes it very hard to find the artist or find more of their work. If anyone knows the unknown artists then please let me know.


1.

Artist unknown


2. Paper dresses from Annex








3. Map beans, so pretty, I love globes and maps. My house will be full of them one day.
Artist unknown

4.
Cristina Otero
I have a follow up post planned on Cristina Otero, who is the photographer and model in the above photo.  I really love her work and this was the first image I discovered of hers.


Barnicles x




3 comments:

  1. Wow, those paper dresses are just magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally, found a tutorial to make paper dress cards too - http://howaboutorange.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/make-origami-dress-card.html

      :)
      B

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...